Applys a tunnel overlay effect to the active VR camera when the play area is moving or rotating to reduce potential nausea caused by simulation sickness.
- Place the
VRTK_TunnelOverlayscript on any active scene GameObject.
This implementation is based on a project made by SixWays at https://github.com/SixWays/UnityVrTunnelling
- Minimum Rotation: Minimum rotation speed for the effect to activate (degrees per second).
- Maximum Rotation: Maximum rotation speed for the effect have its max settings applied (degrees per second).
- Minimum Speed: Minimum movement speed for the effect to activate.
- Maximum Speed: Maximum movement speed where the effect will have its max settings applied.
- Effect Color: The color to use for the tunnel effect.
- Effect Skybox: An optional skybox texture to use for the tunnel effect.
- Initial Effect Size: The initial amount of screen coverage the tunnel to consume without any movement.
- Maximum Effect Size: Screen coverage at the maximum tracked values.
- Feather Size: Feather effect size around the cut-off as fraction of screen.
- Smoothing Time: Smooth out radius over time.
Updated less than a minute ago