x/y/z position of the SDK Camera Rig with a lerp to the new position creating a dash effect.
- Place the
VRTK_DashTeleportscript on any active scene GameObject.
- An optional Destination Marker (such as a Pointer) to set the destination of the teleport location.
- Normal Lerp Time: The fixed time it takes to dash to a new position.
- Min Speed Mps: The minimum speed for dashing in meters per second.
- Capsule Top Offset: The Offset of the CapsuleCast above the camera.
- Capsule Bottom Offset: The Offset of the CapsuleCast below the camera.
- Capsule Radius: The radius of the CapsuleCast.
WillDashThruObjects- Emitted when the CapsuleCast towards the target has found that obstacles are in the way.
DashedThruObjects- Emitted when obstacles have been crossed and the dash has ended.
VRTK_DashTeleport_UnityEvents component to
VRTK_DashTeleport object allows access to
UnityEvents that will react identically to the Class Events.
- All C# delegate events are mapped to a Unity Event with the
RaycastHit hits- An array of RaycastHits that the CapsuleCast has collided with.
VRTK/Examples/038_CameraRig_DashTeleport shows how to turn off the mesh renderers of objects that are in the way during the dash.
Updated less than a minute ago