Initiates a fade of the headset view when a headset collision event is detected.
VRTK_HeadsetCollision- A Headset Collision script to determine when the HMD has collided with valid geometry.
VRTK_HeadsetFade- A Headset Fade script to alter the visible colour on the HMD view.
- Place the
VRTK_HeadsetCollisionFadescript on any active scene GameObject.
- Time Till Fade: The amount of time to wait until a fade occurs.
- Blink Transition Speed: The fade blink speed on collision.
- Fade Color: The colour to fade the headset to on collision.
- Target List Policy: A specified VRTK_PolicyList to use to determine whether any objects will be acted upon by the Headset Collision Fade.
- Headset Collision: The VRTK Headset Collision script to use when determining headset collisions. If this is left blank then the script will need to be applied to the same GameObject.
- Headset Fade: The VRTK Headset Fade script to use when fading the headset. If this is left blank then the script will need to be applied to the same GameObject.
VRTK/Examples/011_Camera_HeadSetCollisionFading has collidable walls around the play area and if the user puts their head into any of the walls then the headset will fade to black.
Updated less than a minute ago